Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Would a stress test show up if anything was wrong with your

Would a stress test show up if anything was wrong with your heart?

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Do you get chest pain when you exercise or do an unusual physical activity? Why did your doctor recommend stress test?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had a stress test today cause I was having chest pain but the stress test was normal also ecg was normal
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Chest pain in majority of individuals is not due to a heart problem.A stress test would definitely have been abnormal if the cause was related to heart muscle oxygen insufficiency. Your chest pain is not originating from the heart.Take care.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
there’s no way my chest pain is coming from my heart?
Dear customer,Thank you for replying.Yes, with a stress test now in addition to all your previous tests you can be absolutely certain that the chest pain is not coming from your heart.Take care.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.