DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had a surgical abortion on the 12th april,however last

I had a surgical abortion on the 12th april,however last night i has unprotected sex and this morning i took levonelle. I still dont have my period since the procedure.Is the pill effective in this situation?Thank you

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just received a notification that u have answered,but i dont see the response.Could u send it again

Levonelle or morning after pill is very much effective

It is almost 4 weeks since you have the procedure and after an abortion some irregularities in the cycle can be seen

Nothing to worry about and the pill will be effective in the given situation as well

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I also wanted to ask you about the medication which I took after the procedure.I was taking an antibiotic and a anti fungal tablets which I took in the begining,also i am taking dormiplant and validol as well as antihystamins for my pollen allergies.Shoul I worry about interfeering with levonelle?

Which antibiotic,anti-histamine and antifungal are you taking?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I dont remember the name of the antibiotic but the anti fungal was Miko Max or something like that but both i was taking 2-3 weeks ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the anti histamine is rupafine

There is no mentioned interaction of Mikomax and Rupafine with Levonelle

Also no such interaction noticed with dormiplant and Validiol

So there is nothing to worry about

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also wanted to ask you in case i am pregnant.can i get another surgical abortion so soon?

I am pretty much confident that you are not pregnant again

So no question of another abortion

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But in case I am is it possible to have another one?

Yes you can have

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you so much for your help!

You are welcome Anna!

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating