Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have been vomiting all day, 10 times, i have not eaten

i have been vomiting all day, 10 times, i have not eaten anything all day, i had the same supper as my parents last night, nothing different from them all yesterday. I am 25 years old, female, I have only drunk water and can't keep that down. I have been vomiting bile, it has been dark green, now yellowish. I am quite achey with a headache, but neither of these symptoms is too bad.
I know i'm no pregnant,

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Are you able to hold down liquids?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no, although i have just taken a paracetamol with water and although i feel sick i haven't been sick again yet

This is probably a viral gastroenteritis and those usually run their course in a few days

For now I suggest oral probiotics, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water twice a day, crushed ice and popsickles and some broth or soup

But if you can't hold any fluids down at all beyond today you need to see your doctor for a prescription for phenergan suppositories to combat the nausea

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
have not been able to hold down liquids all day, have just taken a paracetemol with water and not been sick yet

Did you get my answer above?