DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My 6 years old son complained about crampy leg pain (right

Hi,My 6 years old son complained about crampy leg pain (right leg only) while walking to school. It didn’t last long and happened only once. What might be the possible reasons?

Hello Hazal! My name is***** to JustAnswer. Thanks for asking me this question,I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Has there been any swelling in the leg?

Since how long he is experiencing this pain?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. I didn’t notice any swelling.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The pain only happened once.

Thanks for the information

If it happened just once then it could be a muscle sprain

Children are prone to get these as they are usually more active in various sporting activities

You can give her Ibuprofen suspension for pain relief

If the problem continues then see your doctor for an examination of the leg to assess whether he require any investigations or not

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you Dr. Ehtisham