DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I'm currently feeling unwell - hot and cold (but temperature

I'm currently feeling unwell - hot and cold (but temperature is 36.6 so pretty normal.I'm lethargic and slightly nauseous. I get hungry much more quickly but have no appetite with bouts of feeling 'woozy'. I've recently made a massive reduction in my sugar intake so I'm not sure if low blood sugar is to blame or if it's viral/something else.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you Doctor, much appreciated.

It seems like a viral infection

You can take an anti-histamine like Cetrizine or Loratadine

If you develop fever you can take Ibuprofen if Paracetamol is not effective

With low sugar level in blood usual symptoms are sweating,palpitation and tremors of the body which get better with food intake

It does not seems like an issue of low blood glucose to me

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you doctor, I have been feeling like this since Tuesday - how long is this likely to last? Many Thanks :)

Hopefully it will get better in next 2-3 day

Usually viral infections can take a week to 10 days before settling completely

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you doctor, I will rest for the weekend, thank you for your help.