How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8918
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

I have tooth which has had root cansl treat ment (15 years

This answer was rated:

I have tooth which has had root cansl treat ment (15 years ago) a large part of it broke off today. Should I go to a dentist or ask Gp to refer to denta surgeon?

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

You should go to a dentist and if required your dentist can refer you to a specialist such as an endodontist. Going to your GP and asking for a referral will just prolong the duration before you actually get treatment.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you