Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

What is the life expectancy of a Parkinsons Disease sufferer

What is the life expectancy of a Parkinsons Disease sufferer who was diagnosed 7 years ago

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

How are they doing now?

it all depends on the current status

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Stil l mobile but at times legs become weak & there is a risk of falls - has walking frame etc . Slight tremors but doing fine really. Trying hard to be normal but understands the situation completely. I am his carer & my goal is to help with the quality of life which is so deserved & also to understand how I can achieve this.

I would estimate anywhere from 3-5 years

is this helpful?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
it is but at what stage is he at now?

He is stage 3

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!