Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I bought a drink today, Robinsons Fruit Shoot. I was

Hi, i bought a drink today, Robinsons Fruit Shoot. I was supposed to shake it before opening; but didn't, so I screwed the top back on and shook it. Then I took a few sips; but I was concerned to read it contained 1.20 mg Niacin; 0.11 mg Vitamin B6, and 3.75 ug of Biotin. So I threw it away, because I tend to be distrustful of added multivitamins. I was wondering if there was any danger of me suffering some kind of adverse reaction to these vitamins; because I am 62 years old, and tend to be hypersensitive to any kind of unusual foodstuff or additive. But these seem to be very small quantities, so I presume there is no risk.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. These vitamins are not harmful. A few sips of this drink is not harmful either
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You don't think they can affect me? I've read they can affect people; although in the drink they are of minute quantities.
Minute quantities of vitamins are not harmful to you