Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

See if you have had an normal ecg,echocardiogram and stress

Hi see if you have had an normal ecg,echocardiogram and stress test could the chest pain still be coming from the heart?

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Even a normal ECG and echocardiogram there may have been a mild suspicion that the chest pain can be related to the heart. However, with a normal stress test, I am absolutely convinced that the chest pain is not related to the heart. So, it is not possible to consider chest pain to be due to a heart problem with a normal ECG, echocardiogram, and stress test. A heart problem can be safely ruled out and other causes for the chest pain need to be considered.

Take care.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Do you have any further questions?