DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have dizziness for 5 weeks. It start with strong headache

I have dizziness for 5 weeks. It start with strong headache in right side of my head. I took one pill of nerofen. Morning after i had strong pain on left side of my neck and afternoon i felt dizzy. Ive tried concentrate on one point but i can. My sight looks normal but its like my sight can not be in same time in same point with my ears. Also i feel preasure on left side from neck which is going straight to my left ear. When i dont feel a dizzy and i try to keep focus on one point i feel strong pain on both side of my head. But when i dont feel any pain i feel dizzy again It seems like something in my head is blocking nerve or blood vessel. Ive been today on emergency because i cant work in this condition. Doctor was very unwilling to help me and gave me advice to psychologist. Im not crazy this began after physical work when i lifted heavy boxes because my job is at warehouse. I never took off from work because i would be lazy or somethig this is my first healty problem in 6 years what i live in UK and i cant find help.

Hello Kristina! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am so sorry to hear about your health

Can you please tell me how old are you ?

Do you have any known medical illness ?

Any ear pain or discharge?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi, I'm 28. I think it can be cervical vertigo because i feel pressure in my left ear which defends hear and feel normally. I tried getting magnesium and iron in my blood cause i thought i can have low iron but dizziness is lasting. After acupuncture i don't feel pain in head but still i feel pressure in head. During day sometimes i feel it stronger and sometimes lower.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ive tried to push acupressure points and it helps a little bit. It keeps my focus in right balance but that pressure in ears i still feel.

Thanks for the details Kristina!

I would suggest that you should have further evaluation

It could be a problem in cervical spine and it could be an issue in the ear as well

As it is already 5 weeks since you have this problem you should have an MRI of the cervical spine

An evaluation by spinal surgeon would be helpful

Electrolyte imbalance can cause dizziness as well and you should have a metabolic profile in order to check if it is the cause of your symptoms

Visiting a Psychiatrist can be of help if all other investigations turn out to be normal

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** can send me to experts?

Yes he will refer you to the spinal surgeon

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you for your help