DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

For years I have had an uneven skin tone on my face. My skin

For years I have had an uneven skin tone on my face. My skin is smooth and I rarely get spots but I have what is almost like acne scars where my skin on my face, mostly cheeks, has red dots which makes me look flushed. I have no idea what this is and how best to treat it to even the skin tone.

Hello Daisy! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please send a picture here for me

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hopefully should be attached

Does this rash get worse on sun exposure?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not that I have noticed. I have had it for years and stays as it is in the picture.

Thanks for the information!

Regarding the acne spots you can use Tritenoin or Clindamycin creams

These can be helpful in case of acne

If that does not work than oral doxycycline or Erythromycin can be of help

I would suggest that you do visit the dermatologist to have a examination and then have a prescription of these medicines

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Do you think it is acne scars?

yes some spots do look like acne

Customer: replied 6 months ago.