DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I was wondering if you can help me? I’ve been getting

Hi I was wondering if you can help me? I’ve been getting dizziness several times a day for a wee while now and it’s really affecting my day to day living. Do you know what could be wrong?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I also feel sickish too

Hello Sophia! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have any investigation done so far to find out the cause of your dizziness?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I had labyrinthtis and vertigo at Christmas and ever since then I’ve had the dizziness it’s like a rush that comes on me several times a day

Have you been reviewed by the ENT after the labyrinthitis issue?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No

Thanks for the information

First you need to have an ear examination as persistence of dizziness could be due to internal ear problems

If that is normal then a cervical spine evaluation should be done

Sometime it is a benign positional vertigo causing such feeling and should be ruled out by examination as well

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How is this treated

It depends upon the cause

Treatment can just be symptomatic or directed toward the exact cause if found

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating