DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have had recurrent chest pain since Tuesday. I had angina

I have had recurrent chest pain since Tuesday. I had angina about 7 yrars ago. I was abroad and was checked by a heat sepicalist, and founf nothing wrong withmy heart.I was taken by ambulance to Charing Cross Hospital yesterday. I had tests that confirmed my hear was fine.I am still in pain and fiiends suggested it could be 'all bladder'.PLEASE HELP.

Hello Salah! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about your health

Is it in the center of the chest ?

Does it get better or worse with food intake?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is in the centre of the chest. Yes, it gets worse. When I eat or drin I get pain in the chest, no the throat.
I

Thanks for the information

It is unlikely to be gallbladder related as pain due to inflammed gallbladder occur mainly in right upper abdomen or just in right lower chest under the ribs

It seems likely an esophageal pain or an inflammed stomach

If Gaviscon is not helpful you should take Omeprazole to get rid of the pain

Avoid junk/spicy meals,alcohol,smoking and tea/coffee as they all can aggravate the pain

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I take both Omeprazole and Gasiscone?

Yes you can take both together

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating