Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I’m due on the 31/05/18 my lmp was defiantly the 14/08/17 my

I’m due on the 31/05/18 my lmp was defiantly the 14/08/17 my scan at 10w 3(06/11/17)days have me a due date of 31/05/18 and same for the scan at 12w 5d (21/11/17) my cycle isn’t average at all but the first scan put my lmp at 25/08/17 (when I know for fact that it was 14/08/17) does that mean that the scan doesn’t go from cycle length and is saying I conceived exactly two week after the 25/08/17 which would be the 7/09/17 or a few days about .. could I have conceived later than the 7th of September like the 23rd September. I slept with two different people guy one was all the way through August to the 15th September and guy two was one night on the 23rd September but didn’t finish. The clear blue said I concieved 3+ weeks which put me at before the 15th September. I have also had a paternity test which told me guy 1 was the dad but they have recently had bad feedback. Please help.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

You can be absolutely sure that the guy two is not the dad. You cannot have conceived later than 7th of September and there is no way that sex on 23rd September caused your pregnancy. This is impossible. There is no need for a paternity test in this case since there is not even a little doubt regarding this. Guy 1 is the dad and this is a fact based on your dates.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
But what if my scan dates are two week out ?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Since you have irregular cycles such an error may occur. An error of a few days is common with the scan and this error can increase with an irregular cycle. But even with this error, it is not at all possible that guy 2 is the dad.

Take care.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
scan daring doesn’t take into account cycle length it’s just minus two weeks and that’s conception ?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, you are correct.

Take care.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Do you have any further questions?