DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I’ve done 3 HIV home tests through LIoyds Parmacy over 5yrs.

Good afternoon,
I’ve done 3 HIV home tests through LIoyds Parmacy over 5yrs. First test was in 2013, 2016 & April 2018. All 3 have come back negative. I can’t stop worrying though. Some people have said it can be “negative, but you can still have it”
Others have said “no that’s not the case”(I haven’t been with anyone since 2016)or I just need to move on and be happy that I haven’t got it....which you should be.
I am a worrier.

Hello Shelley! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Considering all these negative results in the recent years I can guarantee you that you don,t have HIV

Secondly if you would have HIV by now you must have a positive test and also you would have been symptomatic as well

So no chance of HIV and you should not worry about it

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards