DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

See if you had arrhythmia would you be experiencing it all

Hi see if you had arrhythmia would you be experiencing it all the time? Fast heart rate and palpitations

Hello Sophia! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Not necessarily

You can feel only paroxysms of fast heart rate and palpitation

That is why if a person is found to have a normal ECG and suspected of arrhythmia an ambulatory ECG or Holter monitoring is done to confirm or rule out arrhythmia

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What’s paroxysms of fast heart rate

It means attacks of fast heart rate or rather episodic fast heart rate or palpitation

So it is not a must to have palpitations all the time if someone has arrhythmia

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
See if you have arrhythmia would you have a murmur in your heart

No it is not necessary

Arrhythmia is an abnormal rhythm of heart while murmur is an extra sound which can be heard due to various problems like a valvular disease