DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My daughter has a vaginal ultrasound yesterday. She has pcos

My daughter has a vaginal ultrasound yesterday. She has pcos and is booked in for a lap and dye. The fertility specialist said that the right side was fuzzy. Should we be worried by this or could there be a simple explanation.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Fuzzy means the margins was not clear

It can be entirely seen in a PCOS

It is good that she is already booked for a lap and thus further evaluation but for now there is nothing to worry out

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would cause the margins not to be clear My daughter is anxious it could mean her fallopian tube is blocked. Thanks

Some time the appearance of cyst on u;ultrasound can have fuzzy margins and it does not means that the tubes are blocked

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh I see I will tell her. One last question can they actually see the fallopian tubes on a vaginal ultrasound

Yes they can be seen on trans-vaginal ultrasound

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will tell her all this thank you

you are welcome

Thank you and regards