How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Don't if you can help, I have torticollis and been having

Customer Question

hi don't if you can help, I have torticollis and been having injections at a London hospital and since we are moving to Alicante in spain wondered if you know of any hospital that has the same falcities thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

How far can you travel for treatment?

Will you be paying out of pocket?

What sort of injections have you been getting? Botox? other?

Will you be bringing your old medical records with you so that they will be available to you new doctor?

When is your next injection due?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.