Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Don't if you can help, I have torticollis and been having

Customer Question

hi don't if you can help, I have torticollis and been having injections at a London hospital and since we are moving to Alicante in spain wondered if you know of any hospital that has the same falcities thank you
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

How far can you travel for treatment?

Will you be paying out of pocket?

What sort of injections have you been getting? Botox? other?

Will you be bringing your old medical records with you so that they will be available to you new doctor?

When is your next injection due?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.