wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have had lower back pain for nearly six weeks. Lack of

Customer Question

I have had lower back pain for nearly six weeks. Lack of appetite and also tiredness after a good nights sleep.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Any other symptoms?

Have you seen a MD for this yet?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I have seen an m d yet. No other symptoms. I am taking paracetamol or codine.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

You may have a slipped disk in your back.

Since this has not gotten better on its own in over a month the best thing to do is consult with your GP.

After examining you she may want to do an MRI of your back.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I went to see my doctor on Thursday last week. They listen to want I have said but done no examination at all. He has ask for some standard blood tests, which I am waiting for results on.