Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I am 67 yrs old woman, with no children. I've had a

Customer Question

I am 67 yrs old woman, with no children. I've had a hysterectomy 20 months ago due to massive bleeding from fibroids that had plagued me for years. They did find adenocarcenoma, and feared that some may have 'been left behind'. Now I have a tumour that has started in the Pouch of Douglas. It is pressing on the colon (5" up) which in turn is pressing on the urethra. Consequently I can't do poops or pee. Both are strained. I am taking masses of Vit C and Magnesium
Malate which keeps me loose and able 'to go' even if it is only an eggcupful each time. The pain is awful - + I have an ulcerated gut and piles. (Old age and wet rot!) At present I am under Dr Kingston appt Tues 5th June @ 11am. in Salisbury Wilts UK. Radiation has been mentioned in Southampton to shrink the tumour before operating. I am not keen on radiation, but I may have no aternative. I'll never be filled up with a poisonous chemo - on my system that is already shot = cancer.Bot***** *****ne who is the top specialist/surgeon at S'ton who would be able to tackle this deep buried tumour? Can you give me a name, so I can ask Kingston. Hospitals in Bath and Poole have been mentioned. S'ton is highly thought of and has amazing results. This could be a very delicate operation as the tumour is also pressing on my sciatic nerve of right leg, not to mention quite close to my spine etc.Hope you can help me with some reassuring names/teams who would be able to deal with me. V.m thanks. Sally
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am in UK and have paid £57 - for what - so far? I want an email answer not a chat. I am a novice at computers etc. Since an American has just said that all is progressing I guess I am still waiting for an answer.

I will opt out for a UK doctor

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, cancel the question and refund my £53. Please notify me as soon as this has been done.