How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am diagnosed with 4 fibroids but the size is small with

Customer Question

I am diagnosed with 4 fibroids but the size is small long with endomyosis and fibril cyst.I quit contraceptive pill and then got irregular bleeding with heavy clots ...what can be done .I have been put back on dinette but my stomach is growing big each day and a lot of pressure on my uterus that I cannot eat much now ..only in small portions
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  The Physician replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to
I am Dr Obi, an experienced multidisciplinary ER physician.
I am going to be your expert today, however before I start, I am going to ask you a few questions.
When did ALL these start?

Do you have children?

When was your last Ultrasound scan done?