Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Terrible health aniety and red dots on arm and tummy

terrible health aniety and red dots on arm and tummy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Since when do you have these dots? What other symptoms (such as itching) do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no other syptoms the ones on tummy ive had a while

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

What are you worried regarding them?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

These lesions are either a benign mole, a brown spot, or a freckle. Sun damage can give rise to such spots. These spots are most often found on the face, arms, and hands which are exposed to the sun. There is nothing alarming in these spots. They are definitely not appearing to be caused by any skin cancer. They look harmless and not at all concerning. You should not worry regarding them. Such spots are very common and do not cause any complications.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im currently in hospital after fainting and hitting head. these are red in colour

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I am really sorry that you had a fainting episode and a fall. These are likely to be related to sun exposure and can be of any colour. They will darken with time to become browner. These type of spots are a common skin problem, however, they are not dangerous to the skin. Since they are present for a while these are not acute skin problems such as an insect bite or allergy which can cause such red spots. However, if you have only recently noticed them then a skin allergy or inflammation is likely to be the cause of these spots. In both cases, the cause is harmless and will not cause any complication. So, if you are worried about cancer or any other serious disease then let me assure you that there is absolutely no possibility that these are due to any serious condition.

Take care.