Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I wanted to get some piece of mind on risk, I saw an escort

Hello,I wanted to get some piece of mind on risk, I saw an escort a couple of months ago, and my aim was just to get a body to body massage as I didn't want anything else. She put a condom on which did not break. She then put the tip in her vagina, literally just the tip to which I told her not to do and she immediately went off. As it was so quick, protected and it didnt break. Am I paranoid in thinking I could catch something?Thanks,
Harry

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you can't catch HIV, gonorrhea, syphillis, chlamydia this way

you have < 1% chance of contracting herpes virus or HPV virus from body to body contact like this.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is incredibly unlikely?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would I have had symptoms of this already?

yes, incredibly unlikely

you would not have symptoms

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just to confirm, even though she put the tip in very quickly then took it out and it was protected, I shouldn't worry at all and just move on from this?

you should move on from this

I'm glad you used a condom

keep using a condom for sexual activity for your protection and to prevent pregnancy

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com