Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago took the morning

Hi I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago took the morning after pill 24 hours later I am 40 years old I had an ectopic pregnancy about a month ago did a pregnancy test it came back negative what are chances of being pregnant

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

The morning after pill taken around 24 hours is 95% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Also, the fact that your pregnancy test was negative is reassuring. So, after 3 weeks with a negative pregnancy test, you can be absolutely sure that you are not pregnant. The chance of being pregnant (taking all these factors into consideration) is zero.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.