DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My friend, mid-30s is working in Kuwait. She has been sent

My friend, mid-30s is working in Kuwait. She has been sent home from work with a rash all over her body which is itchy and also stings. She has a headache and is hot, but it is in the 40s in Kuwait just now. Her face feels lumpy where the rash is and sort of plastic-y. She is tired and going to get some sleep.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please attach an image of the rash

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm just sorting an image. How do I attach an attachment, or forward an email to you?

There will be an option to send attachment on your screen so you can attach image there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I'm having to send the image from Whatsapp on my phone to this PC but the emails aren't working today on the PC. The rash is a deep red colour, of a raised leathery nature, with uneven edges, it covers the cheeks, chin and nose, but leaves a border round the eyes and mouth.

Its okay

The description you have mentioned most likely suggest a viral illness

I would like that she get examined physically by the doctor

In the meanwhile she should use Paracetamol and an anti-histamine like Loratadine to help with her symptoms

She should keep herself hydrated as well

A complete blood count,urea and electrolytes and urinalysis should also be done

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have rated Dr Ehtisham but I think it may be Erysipelas, a bacterial infection. He didn't see an image so it wasn't a very easy conversation. Thank you

It can be that is why it is important to have a look at the rash

You can try sending image again if possible so that I can have a look at it