Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I've had a sore neck followed by sinusitis which is still

Customer Question

Hello, I've had a sore neck followed by sinusitis which is still there after a one week course of antibiotics it is now more like a mucous cough producing green and light brown phlegm. I've had shoulder and arm pain for months now also pain in the centre of my chest. I work in a air conditioned dusty environment. And feel generally unwell.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 17 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
please.

It could be a pinched nerve in your neck

It is called cervical radiculopathy

this is when your discs bulge and press on a nerve in your neck

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for this questionI strive for 5 star service for all customersIf you have any more questions, just reply. :)