Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My son is 16 and about 2 months ago he starting having pain

Customer Question

Good morning Dr.,
My son is 16 and about 2 months ago he starting having pain in his right testucle, now he have pain in is groin and lower back, we been in gp, hospital and sexual clinic and they cant give us aswer, its been very hard to see him like that, he is been thinking of the horst cases , can you please help? Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 17 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?