Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I feel generally unwell. It started yesterday. I am

Customer Question

I feel generally unwell. It started yesterday. I am extremely tired, have a terrible headache and have pains in my lower back and down my legs.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 14 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. These are symptoms of many viral infections. Joint and muscle pain, and headache. Influenza is not common this time of the year but possible if you have a fever. Treatment is supportive care, rest, fluids, and tylenol or acetaminophen. ibuprofen can also be used. The course of illness is a few days to a week. Feel better