Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I had sex two days ago with my boyfriend. Everything was

Customer Question

hi there.
i had sex two days ago with my boyfriend. Everything was fine until he pulled out and we realised, because his erection had gone after ejaculating, that the condom was left inside me slightly, i could still see it as it was just on the edge and pulled it out. Im due on my period in five days time and im always regular. Should i think about taking the morning after pill just incase? or would it be a waste of time?
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 14 days ago.

So you are in the later half of your cycle which is relatively infertile phase with minimum chances of conception anyways . But if you think there was a break in condom or it slipped off then there is no harm in taking a plan B within 72hrs of unprotected intercourse . Would help prevent anything unplanned .

Hope it answers your query .

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Please remember to reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Do you think its wise that i take the morning after pill then?
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 14 days ago.

Yes you should as you are unsure about the condom

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 13 days ago.

Hello ,

I hope you are good . This is to request you to reward credit for my consult by leaving a positive rating to my answer .

Would be grateful for your time.

Stay blessed ,