DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I have a black dot in the centre of my vision in my left eye

Hi, I have a black dot in the centre of my vision in my left eye and I see it literally every day. I have had this for a number of years. Any ideas what it could be or any cures?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had a urine test and blood test 2 years ago when I went to the doctors about abdominal pain and swelling on left abdomen towards the centre.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Other symptoms I have are...
Sweet smelling urine and cloudy
Oral thrush
Very slight tint of yellow on eyes
Leg hair gone on front of ankle and back of lower leg
Slight welling in left ankle
Abdominal pain
Tired all the time
Back pain when trying to sleep (1 or 2 a month)
Woke up to fast beating heart the other week, never happened before
Was having stabbing headaches a couple of months ago
Lymph node in armpit swelled a couple of months ago but went down after a week or two and it was painful
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also did my own urine test each day for the past 4 days and everything is perfect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have ordered a diabetes test too

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

As long as symptoms pass and you get alright soon, nothing to worry about them like fast pulse or back discomfort. Lymph nodes come up with some skin condition by bacteria, and no worry when they heal.

Eye spot may be a floating particle inside eyeball cavity. Slit lamp exam by specialist will tell. Harmless if solitary.

Please take fruit juices and calcium, vitamin supplements as and when feeling tired. Cloudy urine may need microscopic exam in lab, can not be done at home. If no bacteria or white cell increase, urine may be cloudy due to phosphate crystals. Vitamin D will help. Smell may come from acetone, so test in lab.

Headache may come up due to blood vessel narrowing momentarily and not to worry if not long lasting.