How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4428
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I have had painful sex since the birth of my son via

Customer Question

I have had painful sex since the birth of my son via c-section 10 months ago, inflammed urethra and a sore on my urethra, more discharge then normal. have seen several doctors who keep testing for thrush and it keeps coming back negative.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 2 years ago.

Holly, please get some bacteriological and culture studies from sore at urethra, as bacterial cause may need antibiotic.

Please experiment different sex positions to find least bothering one. May use anesthetic containing gel or skin ointment locally half an hour before bed.

Good luck.