Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Ive been experincing a lot of issues around myself and want

Customer Question

Hello ive been experincing a lot of issues around myself and want to get some proffesional advice
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It started when i was a child ive always expierenced a lot of issues around relationships i seem to be able to form postive relationships but then i try to ruin them and have a lot of anxieties around people being in my life
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are ruining and sabatoging your relationships and that you have a lot of anxiety symptoms

there are meditations which can help decrease anxiety symptoms?

there are medications like sertraline, fluoxetine, paroxetine which can help decrease anxiety symptoms.

medications like diazepam, clonazepam can help decrease anxiety

hydroxyzine, and propranolol can help as well

medical marijuana can help decrease anxiety symptoms.

have you tried these medications before?

have you talked with a psychotherapist before about your relationships?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have they think i have a personality disorder my relationships are either very intense or i dont have realtionships at all and i need something that will just help all the things going around my head

there are medications which can help

did your doctors offer you medicaitons for your personality disorder?

mediations like quetiapine, aripiprazole, clozapine, risperiadone could help you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I dont have the time to go to the doctors due to working hours is there anything i can get without an appointment

it sounds like your psychiatric issues are serious enough that you need to see a psychiatrist or psychotherapist regularly

you can get psychotherapy help online

there are therapist who can help you with that online on a computer

but to get medication help for personality disorders, severe anxiety, depression symptoms, severe mood swings, you have to see a doctor face to face to be able to get medications to help with this.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

https://www.psychotherapy.org.uk/find-a-therapist/

you can find a psychotherapist online through websites like these.

do you have other questions?