How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I call Conceicao I was in the hospital for a night gave me a

Customer Question

hello I call Conceicao I was in the hospital for a night gave me a squeeze accompanied by pain in the chest twinkling in the hands and the feet to perspire in water with desire to vomit could not keep the eyes open because if it opened if it came more that desire to vomit but that one Feeling in the chest continues to feel bad
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry you had these symptoms.

how old are you?

I'm glad these symptoms occurred in the hospital

where the doctors can run tests and monitor you.

you could have an a viral infection which could have caused these symptoms.

it doesn't sound like you have been having a fever

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
50 chest pain
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

I see

your doctors should have done ECG testing and blood tests for CKMB and troponin to look for signs of heart attack

most likely your chest pains was not due to a heart attack

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety symptoms can cause chest pains.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I suffer from mitral valve
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

did you have a cardiac echocardiogram to look for mitrial valve problems?

you may need to see a heart specialist or a cardiologist doctor in the UK