How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3702
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

My wife as been sectioned under the Mental Health Act - 3

Customer Question

My wife as been sectioned under the Mental Health Act - 3 times now. She has tried to attack me on several occasions which the Police were involved. Last two months she sectioned under 3. Now she says she is being discharged this Monday. I know what she can do. What can do to prevent harm to me or. herself. Thank you. ***** *****ttle
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 6 months ago.

Tim, You can get a full time aide from NHS or police authority to help protect you and her.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did not answer my question. I know this already as Police and two doctor's sectioned her before. What I asking is the doctors in the hospital have discharged her and she is a problem to herself and me,
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 6 months ago.

It is their policy decision and they follow protocol. Can not blame them.