Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Feeling unwell, have pain at the top muscle on my left arm,

Customer Question

Feeling unwell, have pain at the top muscle on my left arm, with pain in whole arm, however worse at the top like a pulled muscle. feeling of anxiety and panic now and pain that feels like at the top of my heart going into my arm. Feeling hot also and that also of a headache coming on,I cannot get a doctors apt until 9.45am in the morning.Please advise if you think I should attend a&e
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 days ago.

Since it is the chest pain radiating to the left arm, it is very important to rule out the cardiac issue here so I would recommend going to ER to get an EKG and a thorough examination to be on safe side. Meanwhile, you can take advil for pain relief.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!