Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have noted that the inner arm artery (lhs) of my wife is

Customer Question

Good evening, I have noted that the inner arm artery (lhs) of my wife is discoloured and on one side terminated by a black dot. She is unwilling to call NHS direct, but as we are flying to India in 3 days time, I thought it might be worth a further consideration. Thank You
Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: No specific symptons, she is just totally overworked.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Well, she has high blood pressure, arthritis, takes pain killers and suffers from constipation.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have a picture?