Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have osteoporosis (recently diagnosed). I have lost 2

Customer Question

I have osteoporosis (recently diagnosed). I have lost 2 inches in height - I have a little difficulty breathing sometimes. Is this something to worry about?
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I am with a consultant. I’m on Risedronate (since May) and oxycodine and paracetamol for the pain.
Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I walk 2K every morning and whilst I’m not completely out of breath I notice it’s different from when I was okay.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No not really
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have now signed in.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

have you had any lung or heart tests?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No

That would be the first step

we need to rule out a lung or cardiac issue

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do I go back to consultant?

yes, I would. absolutely

start with a stress test

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.