Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Assistant: How can I help? I have been experiencing some

Customer Question

HELLO THERE
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have been experiencing some serious itching and pain when going to the toilet and used some trush cream for a couple fo days but did not help
Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: The cream works but only for short period of time and of course cold water It has been few days - 2 max 3 - but the urine are not clear and i had it before and becomes more serious and painful
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No perfectly healthy otherwise, and no allergies - when this happens I have always ended up taking antibiotic to stop the infection last time in my records probably . couple of years ago
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you female?

are you having this itching pain when urinating?

you may have a urinary tract infection and you may need to see a GP doctor and get a urinalysis to check for bacterial urinary tract infection.

there are over the counter Azo urine test kits which can test your urine for infection

but if you have an infection, you still need to see a GP doctor to get on a course of antibiotics to help treat the infection

or you can drink a lot of colloidal silver water and cranberry capsules to try to clear the urinary tract infection yourself. but this may not always be successful.