DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I’m still in pain. It’s now just my uterus: I have a

Hi again I’m still in pain. It’s now just my uterus:Hi there I have a problem. I have very regular periods. And I woke with a UTI On 20 July. I got macrobid and Amox and the urgency and pain for urination improved. However I am due my period two days ago and it’s not arrived. I am not showing pregnant as yet. I have had sex a lot and from behind position that was rather not gentle. ( sorry forcdetsil thought it may be relevant ) I used condoms. But, I am in a huge lot of pain in my uterus and have been for three weeks. I am wiping yellow tinged blood only no flow and I am sore. Do you have any idea what it’s the cause. I passed some Pink tissue in the toilet yesterday which changed my pain from 10/10 to 6/10 but I’m still sore. Have you any idea that this is ??? I am not seeming a fever but I’m sore in my uterus and my period is late. I have always had my period on time.
I have asked a gyn but no answer is wanted to ask you

Hi again

You caught me right when I was about to leave the computer for a while

So thanks for thinking about me but I'll have to opt out and let another expert take this one

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok no problem thank you

Hi, pain and discharge suggest vaginitis or endometritis. Please see gynec dr/nurse in person for swab microscopy, culture and bacterial sensitivity tests for accurate drug treatment. Ibuprofen may be taken thrice daily meanwhile.

DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience: MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns