Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

IN THE LATER YEARS OF MY MARRIAGE MY HUSBAND USE TO MENTALLY

IN THE LATER YEARS OF MY MARRIAGE MY HUSBAND USE TO MENTALLY ABUSE ME AND ALSO DEMANDED SEX AND HIT ME I HAD AFFAIR IN WHICH THE MARRIAGE CAME TO A END I DIVORCED IN 1995 I AM FRIENDS WITH HIM NOW HE DOES THE GARDEN BUT HE STILL CAN NOT GET OVER MY AFFAIR I HAD PLUS HE STILL WHATS SEX I REFUSE TO GIVE HIM SEX THERE IS NO ATTRACTION ON MY SIDE DO YOU THINK I NEED COUNSELLING I AM STRESS OUT WITH HIM I AM 72 HE IS 74
Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: YES, FIRST TIME . SUFFER FROM ANXIETY BECAUSE OF WHAT AS HAPPEN IN MY MARRIAGE
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: TAKE PROPANOL AMIAS ADAL LA OMEPRAZOLE ATORVASTATIN I HAD BOWEL OP FOR GROHNS IN1977 MY DAUGHTER PAULA DIED OF CANCER IN 1996 AT THE AGE OF 28

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

if you are feeling anxiety and stress from him, you may benefit from seeing a psychotherapist for talk therapy.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I WILL SORRY I HAVE TO GO MY SON AND HIS CHILDREN HAVE ARRIVED
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
SPEAK TO YOU LATER THANK YOU

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping after Positive Feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com