DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have an ingrowing toenail which is badly infected and i

I have an ingrowing toenail which is badly infected and i have an appointment to an NHS unit in Witney for three weeks time on the 8th Oct. However i have been told this is not for treatment but a consultation. The problem is the toe is very painful and is swollen and has pus which i clean all the time. I cannot get an earlier appointment as i have tried....any ideas
Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: I have been to a poditrist privately twice in the last five months and she has chopped back the nail but tells me it may require a doctor to see it.What she did was without pain relief which was interesting but im told further treatment may require part of the nail to be removed which she cannot d
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Im 64 in reasonable health and take blood pressure tablets

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about this

Can you please send me a picture of the nail?

I am waiting for your response

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the photos will not send

Thanks a lot

Please wait a while for my reply