Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Morning just phoned doctors surgery for blood test results

Customer Question

Morning just phoned doctors surgery for blood test results for gout had knee swelling and pain was told doctor wanted to speak to me about results but he is not back till Thursday the gilt said he wanted to speak to me about serium sarapin any idea what this could mean
Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: Blood tests
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Had a heart attack 20 years ago
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

speak about serum what levels?

gout comes from not drinking enough water and eating rich protein and fatty foods.

serum blood uric acid levels are elevated in patients who have gout.

drinking more water and avoiding rich fatty foods can help with gout.