Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What

Customer Question

Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have ocd to do with purity. My question is if there is some dry urine on the floor that just dried on my floor right now how long will it take for the urine to completely evaporate? A couple of hours? A day? It's just that I need to pray and it needs to be clean
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I read online that it the taste colour and smell of it completely go then I can pray on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't like using water because it makes me think the impurity has spread how long will it take for the dry urine to evaporate
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

it depends on how much urine and the temperature and humidity of the room

it takes the same time as the same amount of water on the floor to evaporate.

you do need to see your doctor about treatment for your OCD condition.