DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I seem to be suffering BPH. Internet search suggests that

I seem to be suffering BPH. Internet search suggests that medication Duodart - obtainable in Australia - or Jalyn are comparable. Are these items available in U.K. please
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No medications taken at present.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. This is just a recent onset when I have to get up every three hours during the night.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cannot afford a Telephone call, thank you.

Duodart : contains Dutasteride,500 mcg
Tamsulosin Hydrochloride,400 mcg. Please search local pharmacy for alternate brand or the GSK tradename in UK for this. Perhaps it is Dutasteride, and Tamsulosin, sold separately.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am looking for a Prescription Medicine available on NHS to recommend to my Local Doctor.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Duodart or Jalyn seem to cover the situation adequately, but do not appear to be with NHS
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot get out at present due to a recent total hip replacement, hence my questions to you. Can you not provide a Brand name? I am aware of the Dutasteride and Tamsulosin aspects - and it is this that I am seeking. I would have thought that NHS would be on board with this.

Combodart at some places.

But many NHS clinics not dispense combination when two are separately available

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. I will research Combodart as well. It all seemed a simple enough question.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you again. I have just searched Combodart and this seems to satisfy my requirements.Thank you again.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think that this terminates our 'session' . Thank you again.