Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have a right toenail. By applying black seed oil and olive

I have a white right toenail. By applying black seed oil and olive oil I’ve seen a big difference in the whiteness going away and my foot feels better. I used to play a lot of badminton and do running too. Please tell me it’s nothing serious and that it won’t effect my marriage. My wedding day next week. Can I carry on using Olive oil and black seed oil on my foot as it’s helping? Please remove my worry as I am stressed about my wedding.

Hi again

Nothing at all serious--

It's called onychomycosis and it's a fungal nail infection

Not at all contagious

The olive oil and black see oil is fine if it's helping

A better treatment would be oral Lamisil from you doctor

But this is nothing at all to worry about

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hey. You really helped me before so I came again. Yes that’s what I read online too.Ok will it effect my marriage in anyway? Could my wife catch it from me at all or not?Thanks a lot for your help and support.

It's totally not contagious so your wife will be fine and no problem for your marriage

My pleasure and you can call on me anytime

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks a lot :)

You're very welcome