Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have an abcessed tooth which I am on Antibiotics the pain

Hi I have an abcessed tooth which I am on Antibiotics the pain is horrendous and spreading to other parts of face I am worried about my eye it is just about a cm below it should I seek medical help? May thanks Maureen
Assistant: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: No this all from abcessed tooth
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have fibro ostiarthrits and mild copd

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes, you should take immediate medical help because your symptoms are showing that either you are having sinusitis secondary to tooth abscess or you are having an associated skin infection called cellulitis. I would suggest you to go to the emergency room now. They should change your antibiotics and might give you steroids as well to get rid of this. However, I reassure you that you are going to be alright so please don't stress yourself. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards