How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4432
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

Me and my wife are looking to get some help with the fact

Customer Question

Me and my wife are looking to get some help with the fact that our sexlife has gone astray. We don´t know where to turn, if there is any help to get from NHS/our GP, or somewhere else?
Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: First time, yes. We are both in good health
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: We have many children, my wife has given birth four times.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

What area you are in and post code? Sex counselor is available on referral from area GP.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So we should seek help through our GP?
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Yes please. Also explore link :

They give psychological services too.

If the problem is due to some local female genital issue like laxity, some plastic repair may be sought.