DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Daughter has 6 tiny bumps in a row on her thumb that were it

Daughter has 6 tiny bumps in a row on her thumb that were it itchy now not . I am worried it may be scabies
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Literally just came up this morning , out some antihistamine spray on it and now it’s fine no itch
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I have tried to add some photos not sure if you can see them

Scabies bumps are in cleft between digits. Redness around and the position indicates some allergy there. Please use mild hydrocortisone cream couple of days and see.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh phew ok, it did stop itching she said and it felt better after antihistamine spray, it also just came up from nowhere....

Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just confirm you feel it unlikely to be scabies but watch over next couple of days
Customer: replied 1 year ago.