DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Morning, I have been diagnosed with vaginal truth years ago.

Morning, I have been diagnosed with vaginal truth years ago. Once a year this condition happening with me. So, 10 of October I had an intercourse with my husband after one year. After all started all symptoms, itching burning but it was very severe, like never before. I runned to but canesten oral capsule and one peasant tablets which one didn’t helped at all, went to go had a swab test but come back negative. Till I haven’t got discharge but same days later it was plenty of white discharge. Went back to GP, prescribed Gyno pevaryk pessary tbl, 3 of them. It helped a lot, but my feelings is it wasn’t enough. Still have itching and discomfort, but no discharge. I really want to know what is going on as I am since 10 Oct not well. Can u help me plz?
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: Since 10 of October. Yes, itching.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am on HRT SINCE 6 years

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

If swab negative then the symptom could just be due to physical trauma and lack of lubrication. Not thrush.

Please use the passary and also ask for probiotic ones to use. Next time you contemplate intercourse use lot of foreplay to get adequate lubrication.

Good luck.