How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4395
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I am travelling overseas for a week and take on board that

Customer Question

I am travelling overseas for a week and take on board that countries are unsafe and by having medication such as dextroamphetamine seen on drugsuk this way I am sure I can take care of my personal security and do not want to travel without it my holidays and business outside Britain can be up to ten weeks per year. my ni is NW795227C
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: not that I am aware of my gp and consultant tell me there is nothing on the NHS to ensure non sleep the alternative is to do 3 days at a time on caffine as a student I used proplus but it don't last for more than 36 hours. hence I would like to order and try it out before I travel dextroamphetamine or Dexedrine
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not really I discussed available as late as yesterday with my doctor but a prescription is needed and a nhs practice cant issue them
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

These drugs are called speed pills and may be banned in many countries. If you take for medical reason, must carry limited stock along with certificate and prescription of your consultant psychiatrist.